Winners of the 2016 PLBC
Champions - Aaron Weins & Joe Anthony
'17 Tournament Information
- Contact: John Homer, Tournament President - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Location: Homer's Cabin on Perch Lake, 20 mins west of Atikokan, Ontario
- Date: Sept 2nd & 3rd, 2017
- Rules & Boat Checks: 8:00am
- Fishing Time: 9:00am to 3:30pm
Sept 5th, 2016
- The Results for the 2016 PLBC have been posted to the results page.
- 2016 Anglers have until end of tournament, Sept 4th to register for the 2017 PLBC. If money and entry form is not in, your spot will go to the waiting list with no exceptions. There will be entry forms in angler bags.
- Attention Angers: 2017 PLBC will be our 10th and for one year it will become a two day tournament on sat and Sunday. Entry fee will still be $150 NOTE IMPORTANT RULE CHANGE FOR 2017 AND ALL FUTURE PLBC'S. YOUR TEAM MUST CONSIST OF A MAN WOMAN TEAM OR ONE YOUNG ANGLER UNDER THE AGE OF 20. IF YOU ARE A TEAM THAT STARTED AS A YOUNG ANGLER AND YOUR YOUNG ANGLER IS NOW OVER 20 PLEASE TALK TO JOHN.
- Anglers will be meeting at Perch Lake Resort on Saturday Sept 3 at 5PM, The resort will have a Beer, Pizza and Wing special. Their Resturant is newly opened for the summer of 2016 so when prefishing stop in